I meant to change the subject line to something more descriptive. I'll also add
that the free lit version of Audiostretch that I recommend you try limits the
total length of songs to under 5 minutes, The speed change range is limited to
60% to 100% instead of from -250% to 250%, and the pitch shift is limited to ±
2 semitones instead of 12.  You are also limited in your email export to 1
minute.  The paid app is unrestricted.

Cheers,

Esther