From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lea Langley
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: storm shield

Hi, I reinstalled storm Shield on my iPhone today. It seems to work okay for
me. I did not choose any media providers or type in my ZIP Code, it found it
when it wanted to use my current locations I believe. It seems to work okay for
me. If you want to write me off list maybe I can help you. I have the iPhone 5S
with the latest update. God bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2014, at 9:46 AM, "Paul and Paula Jordan" <pau...@roadrunner.com>