Is the Tap Tap See team still working on adding a place to inform them of
the information we are asking for when we submit a picture?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dmitriy Konopatskiy
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2014 4:00 PM
To: Roy Wallace
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Repeating tap tap see results

Roy,

Carol asked if the images are stored in the phone. My response was directed
at that question. The images identified are not stored in the device unless
the user goes into Share and selects "Save to Camera Roll." NOTE: This
feature was added months after this discussion took place.

Best Wishes,

TapTapSee Team