Yes this is both possible and safe as long as you have a thumb tack or something like that to pop the sim trays out. I've done it myself a number of times between two 3gs's so I know its ok.
Thanks
Kate

----- Original Message -----
From: Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 00:41:00 +0100
Subject: Re: An IPhone without sim card.

Hi Eileens.

I am in Denmark, so it is a little expensive.

Is it possible and secure for a blind to move a card from my IPhone 5s and put it into the 5, activate it, take it out and put it back in my 5s. I am a little afraid to take the card out of my 5s, because I know that there is a risk to destroy the card slot in the phone.

Best regards Annie.