From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 2:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Taking a walk? Don't leave home without this!

Hi, If you are wanting to tell us about an app, please give us some
information about it so we know if we even want to go to the web page to
check it out. This sounds more like a high powered sales pitch that tries to
force the user to go to the site with very little trouble on your part. I've
gotten about three of these in the last few days and I have not, and will
not, bother to go there unless I know it is of worth to me. I'm not
suggesting that others should do the same by any means, but come on, why
should I really care what makes your top 10 apps all that worthwhile unless
you take the time to give me at least some basic information.

Neal