Okay everyone,

We only have 2 apps left on our countdown of the top ten apps of 2013 as voted
on by those of you that took part in our survey. As the subject line says the
app that just missed the number one position is an app that most of us if not
all of us have used at one point or another. I am sure that you can guess which
app is at number 2, but if you still aren't sure just go to the page with the
post on this app to find out for sure what the app at number 2 is.

Fedora Outlier's Number Two App Is...