There's one called "Mail Plus" that costs about 5 or 6 bucks and works pretty well, although I find it takes a lot of extra swiping between items on the mail list.
Danney Yates
-----Original Message----- From: Isaac Hebert
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 1:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: An Accessible E-mail Client Other Than iPhone Mail.

The only app i know that is some what accessible is the gmail app.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2014, at 12:26 PM, "Ahmed Khater" <aakhater....@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to use more than one e-mail account on my iPhone, using an extra
E-mail app. Do you know of any accessible E-mail client which is compatible with Voice Over, other than the main iPhone E-mail app. Again, I'd like to
use it for another e-mail account as I don't want to use more than one
account within my main e-mail app.

Your help is highly appreciated.
Best Regards

Ahmed Khater
aakhater....@gmail.com
It's always hope that gives meaning to life