Great suggestions from Eric and others. I would add a braille display to the
list of suggestions if she's a proficient braille user. This will let her do
all of her reading and writing without having an earphone or earbud. Our ears
need to be listening to the class, not Voiceover. Sighted students are writing
and reading their notes and listening to the teacher and everybody asking
questions and commenting, a blind student needs to be writing, and reading
notes tactually and also listening to the teacher and classmates. Ears out in
the "real world" no audio division or distractions.

Best to all,

Ron Miller