I just installed Google Search last weekend, after having heard my friends with Android phones get it to do things searie just wouldn't do, such as find addresses and phone numbers for local businesses on the very first asking. I also had listened to an AppleViz podcast about Google Search which impressed me. I think Google Search is a great complement to Searie. It is one of those cases that if one won't do what you are wanting it to do, maybe the other one will.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Ruby" <j...@blindsea.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2014 12:47 PM
Subject: google search ios 7

Hi, anyone use google search, it can do reminders google search seems to
work better for me as I can't get siri to do location reminders even though
background is on and location services is on.

Also like google maps as it seems to be more accurate then apples. At least
this is what I see so far.

Thanks.
Using Ios 7.04

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.