Hi Brett and others,
So, if I understand you correctly, this is a bug that occurs with you as well
when you use the iOS voices? This only started happening with the latest
update, is that correct to? The simple fact is that apart from when I'm reading
in Italian I only like Daniel's  voice on my phone. And I read mainly fiction,
so, I don't like to speed through it preferring to contemplate as I go. All in
all, I do hope this bug is fixed, but I am grateful to you, Brett, for letting
me know that I'm not alone and that it is an actual bug.

All the best,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone