On the radium app, click on more options, then subscriptions where there will be two Sirius XM choices, one for XM Canada and one more for XM United States.

I too have a related question. In any of these apps, is there some way to determine the Sirius XM channel number: For example, when the baseball season starts and a particular game is listed on a channel, how can one select the designated channel number?

Don Roberts