Hi, I have the Logitech keyboard being mentioned here and it does not fold. I believe Radio Shack sells a folding BlueTooth keyboard so you might want to check them out.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 1/31/2014 4:33 PM, Danny Leung wrote:
Hi Jenn,

Thanks for the respond. Is it true the Logitech keyboards are not foldable?
I like to find the one it folds. How are the keys feel like in these
Logitech keyboard?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jennie Facer
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Replacement of the Stoway keyboard

Hi,

I too used to have this keyboard. I now have the Logitech 810 model. You can
also get the 811 model if you want to. They both work ok. The 810 was meant
for windows and the 811 was meant for Apple, but I bought the 810 before I
knew the difference and had no problems.

You can also go on the archives of this list and search for bluetooth
keyboard, and I'm sure you will find many suggestions.

Hope this helps,

Jenn

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 30, 2014, at 9:20 PM, "Danny Leung" <dlng321.mob...@gmail.com>