From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Donald L. Roberts
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 7:19 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: Jambox questions

I have the original Jambox, though I don't recall its official name.
This was the first to be released after which there was a big Jambox and
later a Mini Jambox.  Mine is the one with three buttons across the top, the
left one of which is round.  On the right end are a 3.5 millimeter stereo
jack, the power input plug, and a three position switch, the top most of
which puts the unit in pairing mode.

Please would someone familiar with this box tell me what the user can do
with the top three buttons other than raising and lowering the volume.
I believe there is a means of answering a call when blue tooth is connected
and also possibly making a call.  Additionally, pressing the round button
will announce the charging status.  Sometimes it says "Jambox is ready."

I should also mention that I do not have the latest firmware primarily
because the updater is not very accessible.

Thanks for any info.

Don Roberts