I have a question. I tried a couple of apps in the past that let you record a
message on a picture. However, I did not like them because what it did in my
camera roll was actually add a video to my camera roll. The video of course was
a still image of the picture I took but it was with the sound recording of the
description of the picture. I did not find this useful so, if I wanted to send
this picture to someone in all actuality I was sending a video clip instead.
So, for my question, does this app just make tiny videos of the pictures so
that when you actually want to use it as a picture, you cannot do so because it
is a video. For example, if I take a picture of my kids and add an audio label,
then can I text the photo to grandma or post it to facebook from the app as a
photo instead of a video?
If this app is as you described and allows me to use photos as photos and not
videos than I am going to have to check it out. :)

Thanks so much,
Christina
Sent from Christina's iMac :)