I'm just wondering if anyone has a good recommendation for good iPad
speakers?  I don't care if their wired or wireless, I'm just looking
for somethin with good volume for when i'm listening to SiriusXM.
Although the iPad is portable, it usually lays on my desk as I do
other tasks.  Any help is appriciated!

Jordan Norregaard

The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient,
you should delete this message.  Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized, and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or action taken or omitted in reliance on it
is prohibited and may be unlawful.