Sandy:
There are none as far as I've been able to find. I'm a mic goob & am always
looking for new ones to test or try out.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandratomkins
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 05:38
  Subject: Re: New iPhone Mike and handy recorder app. was keeping phone calls
and other things from interrupting my recording on an app

  Neil,
  Do you know, offhand, if there are any binaural mics for the for S? I have
been so impressed, when listening to podcasts, made using the sort of mics,
because they create a wonderful sort of soundscape.
  Thanks, Sandy

  Sent from my iPhone