Is there an app out there that will give me push notifications for College
baseball and softball scores?  I use the Yahoo app for all of my score
updates, but it doesn't seem to support college baseball or softball at all,
and now that the 2014 season is gearing up, I'd like to be able to get score
updates for my favorite college teams.  Thanks for any and all help or
suggestions you all might have.

Blessings,

Brian