I think they are both good in some areas, and disappointing in others. That is why I call google search a complement to searie.When one can't do something, maybe the other one can. For example, I can get google search to give me addresses and phone numbers for local businesses, but I have better luck getting searie to give me sports scores and schedules. Also, now that I have turned on enough stuff, Searie will tell me, quite accurately, the address of where I am, where google search just gives me a map, with I am sure, my location plotted, which doesn't do me much good, being that I can't see it. If I ever were to find myself in a situation where I am really, genuinely lost, I know I can rely on searie more so that google search to tell me where I am.

Finally, in their own ways, both of them are disappointing to me. It doesn't take much background noise at all to confuse them and make them much less reliable. When I got my iPhone 5, I wanted to learn to use it myself, rather than relying on searie to do everything for me. I am glad I did. I do believe the future is in the future for both these apps, they will get better quickly, with each new update.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 9:59 AM
Subject: Re: any google apps for the iPhone that act like ciri

Google now works very similarly to siri, and some think it's better.
On Feb 7, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Casey <cwoll...@wi.rr.com> wrote:

Hi I would like to know.
If there is any Google apps that you can use on your iPhone that do things like ciri does. But if you would like to search for a Phone number for A business or something like you can do on an android. That would the name of this app be for the iPhone and is it free and is there A demo of it somewhere we can go and hear it? My iPhone isn't jail broken and I really don't want to jail brake it encase anyone is wondering.

--
Casey

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.