Hi all what about those in the UK what good TV apps can you recommend for preferably the iPad but am willing to try it on the iPhone as well?

Regards Chris

On 10/02/2014 14:07, Jordan Norregaard wrote:
I love my iPad, and I loved the iPhone when i had one.  It does nearly
anything possible these days...but there's one big problem i seem to
have.  When it comes to finding out what's on the tv, it appears
difficult to find an ansewr.  Today, the big tv events are the
olympics.  Hey Siri, what olympics are on tv today?  'Sorry, I  can't
find that."  Shouldn't this be a simple question for siri?  Now, for
the cobbled-together, jery rigged solutions I've found. The USA today
has today's olympics tv schedule, but nothing else....no  NBA,
colleger basketball or Hockey schedules.  My local  paper does have
the daily sports on tv, but not worth the 10.00 i pay for the
paper...USA today provides me the quick-and-dirty version of the top
news I usually read.  And, the TV guide app...well...let's go to the
bottom and click on sports for the sports listings...NO sports
listings can be found, please check back later...there has got to be a
better solution than this. Any suggestions are welcomed.  What apps do
you use to find out what the heck is on tv?  Perhap;ps there's a good
app out there!  I do like the local paper for publishing the main tv
schedule, but a back-up solution is good too!

Jordan