Have you tried sending a message to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com yet as it says in the bottom of every email message?

You might also want to change your subject line to something more appropriate so the list owner or moderator will notice it.

On 02/11/2014 09:29 AM, karenann3...@gmail.com wrote:
Please unsubscribe me from this list thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2014, at 3:21 PM, "Paul and Paula Jordan"
<pau...@roadrunner.com <mailto:pau...@roadrunner.com>> wrote:

Hi, Joseph.  Your email was blank.

God bless!

Paula and Babe

*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On Behalf Of *Joseph Hudson
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:11 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* Re: email and internet not working with WIFI

Joseph Hudson
I device support
Phone
641-715-3900 ex 34315
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com> Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 21, 2014, at 2:06 PM, "Paul and Paula Jordan"
<pau...@roadrunner.com <mailto:pau...@roadrunner.com>> wrote:

    Hi, all.  For some reason as of yesterday I cannot connect to the
    internet or get email while connected to my WIFI.  I know the WIFI
    is working because my desktop is connected and I’m able to get
    email and go on the internet, but when I try to access email on my
    IPhone 4S running ios 7.04 I get the message “cannot get mail.
    The mail server imap gmail.com <http://gmail.com> is not
    responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info
    in mail settings.

         I haven’t changed anything except from alerts to banners.
    When I try to use safari, I get the message that the page cannot
    be displayed because I’m not connected to the internet.  Any
    thoughts?  Thanks, as always for your patience and your help.

    God bless!

    Paula and Babe

    "VIPhone" Google Group.

    Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing viphone@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

    viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com>.

    viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

    Groups "VIPhone" group.
    send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    Hello Paula, have you tried telling your iPhone to forget the
    network, or closing those apps on the app switcher in retrying again?

Google Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing viphone@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com>.