Hi List,

        Using my 5 S I also often ask Siri to make a call and it acts as though
it is working but the call is not connected.  I usually just repeat the request
and normally  it goes through the second time.

I only realize this is happening when I listen for a extended time and no
calling sounds happen, this despite the fact that Siri  just said "Calling
Molly" or whoever it was I asked for.

This seems to happen every second or third time I make a call with Siri.

Eric Caron