I certainly wish this product luck as it's always good to have choices. I have to say however that I just read through the manual and it made my head hurt. (lol) Maybe I'm just getting too old for this stuff, but I see a huge learning curve with this. As I said though, it's always great to have options and it might suit others just fine. I agree that the price seems pretty high. I'll pass for now but would love to hear others impressions if and when they buy one.

Best Regards,

Rick alfaro

On 2/13/2014 7:33 AM, RobH. wrote:
Some interesting bits on this, might suit some,  but $129 is pretty steep by
any standards.
It's a bit retro in reducing the touch screen devices back to fixed key
tapping like the nokia days, and a ton to learn; but efficient when you get
it.
Some of the older key tappers might like it more than the touch screen
methods,  but a question of if they want to pay that much for it.

Thanks for the tip, hope any buyer comes back with further real life
experience feedback how they got on.

RobH.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Noseworthy" <jim.nosewor...@compuconference.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 11:28 AM
Subject: Fw: Announcing a revolutionary remote for iOS VoiceOver users

Hi Folks:

For your possible interest:

-----Original Message-----
From: Ein Lee
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:20 PM
To: mac-acc...@mac-access.net

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce a small product our company makes for Apple iOS
VoiceOver users. It's called RiVO. We have seen blind people use their
smartphones quite well with RiVO. I'm trying my best to make people know
about the availability of this product from a land far away.

RiVO is a revolutionary keyboard-like remote for Apple iOS VoiceOver users.
The name stands for Remote interface to VoiceOver. Being about the size of
a credit card, it is highly portable and yet comfortable with big keys.
There are 12 keys in the middle just like telephone keypad, and there are 4
additional keys on the left and on the right, respectively.

VoiceOver is an innovative technology from Apple and you can enjoy it like
a breeze with RiVO. You can also type and edit text fast and easy, control
music simple and handy. These features enable RiVO users to use a greater
number of apps every day compared to VoiceOver users without RiVO. RiVO
supports iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Android TalkBack is another
innovative technology from Google, and Android version of RiVO is also
available.

More information about RiVO can be found at http://mobience.com/rivo and
http://facebook.com/rivo.page. I hope RiVO is a convenient accessory to
help you find, explore and enjoy the possibilities of your smart devices
and fabulous apps out there that make your life easy.

Let me list some of the comments from RiVO users around the world:
- RiVO is the most accurate and efficient tool for the blind to use
smartphone.
- I have 275 apps on my iPhone and RiVO is really valuable and helpful.
- Alphabet typing becomes extremely fast with RiVO.
- RiVO is a must-have accessory that many blind people will appreciate.
- I have RiVO with me all the time.
- Getting beyond different levels of the gestures are extremely faster with
this keypad.
- RIVO's smallQWERTY is superior to the old method of alphabet entry.
- I use iPhone and RiVO every day, all day long.
- RiVO is an indispensable accessory to the blind.
- RiVO enables me use my iPhone precisely and quickly while on the move.
- RiVO makes me use my iPhone without having to be conscious of the
surroundings with my gesture actions.
- RiVO gives me the convenience and freedom to use iPhone just like those
who can see.
- We really love this wonderful keyboard that you guys have made usable for
us!
- I love my RiVO! I keep it in my pocket all the time.
- I am very happy with the keyboard's performance on both of iOS and
Android platforms.
- RiVO can provide relief to many users who are struggling with touchpad
interface.
- We were working with a customer who is blind, can only use one hand, and
has cognitive disabilities. RiVO gave him better access than he had ever
had before to a desktop or iOS device.
- RiVO will become a true part of my iPhone experience, and will make the
iPhone so much easier to use. You have brought a wonderful device into our
lives.
- This little gadget will definitely change the way I work with my iPhone.
My right arm is feeling better already.

Thanks and best wishes,

Ein Lee, RiVO Team, Mobience Inc.
RiVO guide: http://mobience.com/rivo
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/rivo.page

mac-acc...@mac-access.net

or at the public Mail Archive:
Subscribe to the list's RSS feed from:

worm-free.  However, this should in no way replace your own security
strategy.  We assume neither liability nor responsibility should something
unpredictable happen.

Please remember to update your membership preferences periodically by
visiting the list website at: