To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: Creating Groups on iPad Air

Hi Isaac,

I think you may have misunderstood or I explained what I wanted badly. I want to automate that process of not having to type in some 80 email addresses in to the BCC field. With Outlook Express, I can create a folder called joke friends and add all those 80 email addresses into that folder. Then when I want to send an email message to those 80 people in the BCC field, I just have to type the words joke friends. Then outlook express automatically adds in all those addresses to the BCC field. I was wondering if there were any to do the same thing in iOS. I hope this better explains what I'm after and thank you again for giving it a shot.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air