From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mich
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 4:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: are there any blue tuth ear peaces that are vo accessible that you
could by say in a stor and not on line?

Hi all. I am just wondering. does any one know of any blue tuth ear peaces
that are able to be bot in a stor that are vo accessible? I am looking at
getting out of bying on line do to financhal reasons so was just wondering
if I was to walk in to say a stor like radio shack aka the sorse or tellus
what my options for blue tuth would be that work with vo?and also keep in
mind that I am in Ontario Canada so any ontario or canadion stors would be
helpfull. many thanks. from Mich.