I really wish that the Bard app would let you start listening to a talking book
on your iPhone and let's say you came in the house and picked up your iPad and
opened the bard app there and hit the play button and the book would start
playing from where you left off on your iPhone.  The only way I know how to do
it is to have a copy of the same book on both devices and make note of the time
when you hit the stop button such as 3 hours, 27 minutes.  Then when you open
the same book on another device you have to jump to that same exact same time.
It's doable just a pain where you sit.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air