I have had it happen a few times, but infrequently enough that I do not remember specifically the last incident. As was pointed out by another poster, it seems to happen more frequently with books that have been converted from cassette, when a track change announcement is given. But then, when I get to the point again, that track announcement is not announced, and the book doesn't skip back. This may be a hard bug for them to fix, being that it is very inconsistent. Plus, it has happened less frequently with books that were digital from the beginning.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "denise avant" <denise.av...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:57 PM
Subject: BARD BOOKS ON IPHONE

Hi all,
I have noticed that while listening to a book from BARD on the iphone, the book will suddenly began repeating something that has already been read. As a matter of fact, it will be several minutes.
Is this a BARD issue or the way the book is formatted? thanks.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.