I do not have a mac. Windows 7 only.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Paul Hunt
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 12:30 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: groups in contacts

If you have a Mac you can create and manage groups in the Address book
application. If you have a Windows based machine and use Microsoft Office
you can create and manage groups in outlook if you install the ICloud
control pannel.

> On Feb 15, 2014, at 9:46 AM, "Jim Ruby" <j...@blindsea.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you, but I also need to send text messages to the groups so this is
why I would like to be with in the contacts app either replacing it or
working with in the app like an add on. I would probably need to text to the
group more often then I'd be emailing.

Of Richard Turner
> Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:01 AM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: groups in contacts
>
> I use Group Email.
> You can create distribution lists, add attachments, and even create a
template if you use the same text a lot.
> It takes a little getting used to, but it is completely VoiceOver friendly
and the developer responds to questions pretty quickly.
> Here is the link to the app in the US app store:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/group-email!-mail-client-attachments/id38069
0305?mt=8

>    "... Not forgiving someone is like drinking rat poison, and then
waiting for the rat to die." - Anne Lamott, Traveling Mercies, P. 134

>    Sent from my iPhone
>

> On Feb 15, 2014, at 12:34 AM, "Jim Ruby" <j...@blindsea.com> wrote:
>

>    Wow, figured out you can't create groups in contacts in ios 7, anyone
know
>    of a good app to to this, hopefully has more features and can replace
or
>    work with in the contacts app?
>
>    Thanks.
>

>    --
Google Group.

viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

>    More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
>    ---
>    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "VIPhone" group.
>    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send

Google Group.

Google Group.