Okay, I think I got a good idea for you since you got it configured and that's
working him if you have people in your contacts want to use that onto your VIP
inbox so that way it'll show up within a lock screen Segia can see whether that
subject is the one that's being talked about. I know it's the long way around
but I think it might be the best thing that might work for you

Joseph Hudson
I device support
Phone
641-715-3900 ex 34315