From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 3:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Creating pages on facebook?

I can't say I have ever tried to use the mobile version but I have set up two
pages from the regular website. There really aren't very many accessibility
issues to mention. Of course uploading and setting profile pictures is a pain
in the butt but it is absolutely possible.

It will pretty much walk you through the process and give you lots of pop-up
buttons that will expand to let you fill out the different text fields. The
mobile version will probably cut out a lot of the clutter but it's definitely
not something to be afraid of.

Good luck!

Mike Malarsie

www.malarsie.com