Are you saying that iTunes Radio will show up in the Music app without an update? I don't recall seeing a native app updated independently of a IOS update. I would have assumed that the Music app would have to be updated before you could pick up iTunes Radio and this would only be done through an IOS update. I'm just assuming here, and I could definitely be wrong.