  From: Jerry White
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 03, 2014 12:03
  Subject: At Bat 14 Question

  Good morning!

  Please accept my apologies if this has already been asked, but when does the
new At Bat 14 ask for your payment again?  I do not have it set up to
auto-renew, and can open the app and look at upcoming game schedules and even
click on the GameDay Audio button.  Of course there are no games available
right now, but in the last version, it asked you to re-purchase the
subscription the first time you opened the software.  I was also able to
re-confirm my home team and enter my MLB.com login info in the settings area.
What am I missing?

  Thanks!

  Jerry

  Jerry White

  Alumni Council

  Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc® and America's VetDogs®, The
Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc® Providing "Second Sight"® since 1946

  371 E. Jericho Turnpike

  Smithtown, NY 11787

  Consumer Services Office: 866-282-8047

  Fax 631-930-9009

  E-Mail: midwa...@surry.net

  Cell: 336-756-0970

  To make a donation that can change a life...

  Contact the Guide Dog Foundation®

  at www.guidedog.org

  or America's VetDogs®  the Veterans K-9 Corps® at www.vetdogs.org

  Visit us on facebook at: