Yes you can. Unfortunately, the icalshare site has instructions for almost every application and platform except IOS, although it does state that it works with IOS. Basically, you go into Settings -> Mail, Calendars, Contacts -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar and paste in the URL of the iCal calendar you want to subscribe to. Here's a tutorial which basically lays out these same steps: http://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-add-us-holidays-to-iphone-calendar/

On 03/03/2014 02:34 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
Can you subscribe directly to iCalShare calendars directly from the native iOS
Calendar app?

I've looked at this site, and they talk about something called an Apple iCal
app. Do I need to download that to make it work? It wasn't clear from the info
I found on their site.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 11:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Holidays AppHi All,

What are you looking for in a holiday app? If you want to add holidays
to your calendar, I just go to a site like http://www.icalshare.com/ and
subscribe to the calendars I'm interested in, such as US holidays,
sports teams and so on.

On 03/01/2014 10:27 AM, Alan Paganelli wrote:

I'm looking for an accessible holiday app.  Can anybody recomend any?

Thanks in advance!

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air

--