I am able to start a movie without any problem. The problem is to resume watching it when returning to the netflik app. There is a place that says something like resume watching, where there is a list of the programs that I am watching. there is where I have the problem getting Voiceover to activate the button wich appears by each of the programs.

From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chalt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:00 PM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: netfliks problem

I agree it's tedious. One thing that I've found is that for the double tap on an object to have any effect, the object has to be on the visible screen. If I'm not sure if the link or button or movie is on the visible screen, I'll just explore with my finger. If it isn't there, I'll try to drag it there with something like a double tap and hold near the bottom of the screen and then dragging my finger towards the top of the screen. Like I said, it can be pretty tedious.