Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 10:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Apple tv

How accessible is it?
For instance does it have VoiceOver on it?

Sent from INEZ, my IPHONE

-----Original Message----- From: Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 7:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Basic Apple TV review and setup

Out of curiosity, what does Apple TV do? Does it connect to local networks and local services like any tv?

Just curious,
Haya Simkin & guide dog Pammy
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2014, at 2:20, Paul Hunt <prhu...@att.net> wrote:

Hello everyone. I just got my Apple tv and I'm looking for an introductory podcast. I appreciate recommendations.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.