Hello, Raul.

The Logitech K811 is a fantastic keyboard.  So glad you like it.

I came across a couple of sleeves on Amazon.com.  I have not purchased
either of them yet.  I'll bet you have seen them, but in case not,
here they are.

Adore June sleeve
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F4A9LS8/ref=pe_370940_111867100_em_4p_0_im

JAVOedge Sleeve