Hello list,

I've been having issues with the TweetList4 app for the past hour or so and
am not sure if it's an isolated issue on my device or if it's a bigger
problem with the app.

TweetList stopped updating for me a little over an hour ago and after tryign
to refresh and force quit and relaunching the app with no luck, I deleted
the app entirely and downloaded it fresh again. I sometimes do this anyway
when the app gets big and sluggish to the point where VO gets slow and the
app crashes too much.

Now however, when attempting to sign in and authorize the app's access to my
Twitter account, I first got some error message and after that, the sign in
doesn't seem to take and the app then crashes outright.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem either with TweetList or Twitter
itself?

I am going to give Twitterrific a spin to see if I can still access Twitter
that way, but my preference is to use TweetList4.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cristobal