  From: Alex Stone
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: Is Siri more intelligent now

  Simon, as usual, it's you that isn't any more intelligent. If you knew
anything about artificial intelligence, or even computing, you might understand
how complicated that question is.

  On 12/03/2014 21:06, goshawk on horseback wrote:

    in my book, being able to provide such answers to those questions, but
being completely unable to provide a proper or useful answer to something such
as, "find me a train journey from march to bolton, with the fewest changes"
    or, "what is the nearest pub to Peterborough station"
    doesn't sound like it is anymore intelligent.

    Simon