Omg! That is sooo funny because it is so true. You are correct. Amy blows James
out of the water, and that is saying something from me as I struggle with
British voices because of my hearing loss. However, Amy I will buy.

reggie and Allegra

On Mar 15, 2014, at 3:16 PM, "Richard Turner" <richard.turne...@gmail.com>