Editing notes is simple: double tap on the note, and there you are. You will
have a text field with the note's text, which you can edit. Once you are happy
with the changes, hit the "done" button.

For use with Mbraille and Dropbox, nothing beats Drafts. Braille your entry,
use the .drafts (or .da) command, and Drafts opens. Once it does, you can
invoke an action you set up once that will save your entry. You can set the
action to do all kinds of fun things, like use the first line of your text plus
the date as the filename, for instance.
On Mar 16, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Lea Langley <wrenlang...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hi, thank you for the reply. The only problem that I have found with the
> notes app is that if you want to edit an entry that you have previously added
> or I should say a note, I find this very difficult. If you know a way that
> this is resolved please tell me and I would be glad to try it. Thank you very
> much for your reply. God bless, Wren Langley PS. Thank you all in advance for
> your responses.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Mar 16, 2014, at 9:12 AM, Sandratomkins <sandratomk...@googlemail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I'm sure you will get many responses telling you of all the various apps,
>> some of which are specially dedicated to keeping journals. However, I find
>> the built-in notes at to be absolutely fine! Each note is automatically
>> given a date, which makes it perfect for journalling app.
>>
>> Just my thoughts,
>> Sandy
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 16 Mar 2014, at 13:57, Lea Langley <wrenlang...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all, and thank you for the help. I would like to keep a journal on my
>>> phone which would mean that I would edit it and add to it. I would like to
>>> be able to store the journal and my dropbox and I would use and mbraille
>>> for editing the journal and then I would need an application that I could
>>> copy the edited items in and store them in my dropbox. Does anyone know of
>>> such an app for this? Or document that I could use. I am really ignorant
>>> when it comes to this part of using the iPhone. I would like to thank you
>>> again for your patience and for your help. God bless, Wren Langley PS.
>>> Hopefully I could help someone in the same way someday. I mean that this is
>>> very important to me and I would like to thank you again.
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>>> ---