Hi Sandy,

I placed my guides around my phone on top of the standscan after I got my phone
lens camera positioned over the hole and I took some pictures and practiced and
I had no problems with the phone positioning anymore.

But now I have some more questions to ask about Prizmo.

 1. What is the difference between quick capture and creat new document?  A lot
of my picture taking will be applications, authorization forms and other
important documents. So when I'm taking pictures of these  important documents,
do I use the quick capture or creat new document or does it even matter?
2. When using quick capture and after taking the picture it processes and then
it says results. How do I get to the results?
3. At the bottum of the screen of the result screen, there are three buttons
save,copy and open in
.  The save button I know will save the document but where does it save the
document at? The copy button  I know is to copy the text and I'm assuming it
clips it to the clip board? But where is the clip board at?  The open in button
is where you can I assume put your text document in Ever note or dropbox.
4.  I noticed I can either use i cloud, Ever note or dropbox, so which one is
best to use? I have all  three of these.

When I use quick capture or creat new document, do I swipe over until Ihear
these 2 options or do I just double tapp on the creat new document or quick
capture at the bottom of the main screen?
5.  When I use the creat new document, and I have taken the picture   do I then
 swipe over to the done button in the top right corner of the phone or double
tapp on the done button at the right bottum corner of the phone? When I tapp on
the done button at the bottum right corner of the phone it will take me to the
pages screen. It will say page one of one . In the left top corner of the phone
is a button called documents and if you swipe over from left to right the next
function button will say pages,edit, page one of one, at new page, text, change
text type, and export document. I'm not sure what all these function buttons
are  for. Can you explain?   These button functions are in all four corners  on
the phone and at  the top and bottum of the phone.
2. How do I name or rename a document after I have created a new documenmt?
3. I think I've come across a button called rebuy. What does this button mean
and what does it do?

Sorry for the long and langthly post but I didn't want to forget anything and I
hope I covered all my questions hear.

Anyone  who responds back to this post I will very much appreciate it. Thanks.

Lori and the Gipper

I already know how to delete a document if I don't want it anymore.