Raul,
Firstly, I put the phone on a tray and walked around with it while the  level
was active. Now, I should explain, I have a terrible sense of the horizontal.
Even the plate filled with biscuits, if it is a flat one, will arrive empty
when placed on a tray if I am carrying it. The tray full of glasses and
bottles, even if all  lids are  tight shut, is very likely to suffer a
landslide, when I am carrying it! But, and here is the point, with the phone
nicely nestled in the centre of the tray, starting with it flat on the table, I
can transported into another room listening to the level so long as I don't go
more than 2° in any direction, I will arrive complete with contents.

Also, pictures/photos etc on the wall, if left up to me, will create the
impression of drunken madness. Now, however, I can get them perfect!

Here is the thing though, I have "background apps refresh"disabled, so, I
haven't tried this out, but, I am wondering, if this spirit level app could
work in the background, how useful it would be when we are taking freehand
photographs with apps such as Prizmo/TextGrabber? I know that Prizmo does try
to help in this respect, but it can be very misleading.

Right! I'm off to find a really good quality zip lock plastic bag and I shall
further my researches with full glasses of wine on my tray! Oh ye of little
faith.

Before I go, you speaking of braille copies reminded me of something that
happened many years ago: I was reading a very old volume of a  braille book
from the National Braille library of the RNIB in the UK, it was a lesser-known
Russian author, it, obviously, hadn't been read by anyone else for many years.
When I got to page 56 I discovered an  ancient, mummified, Fried egg! I wonder
how many years before someone had lost their breakfast, possibly, blaming the
poor, innocent, guide dog for thievery.

Sandy(always on the level)

Sent from my iPhone