It knows where I live so it's aware of location.
I generally love Siri's funny bursts of opinion but, in this case, I'm having a
hard enough time staying positive about the long winter so, when I'm happy it's
a  little less  below freesing and Siri is going on about how it's really cold
I wish he/she'd just stick to facts.
Btw, some of the funniest thing Siri told me when it miss-understood the date
of an event I tried to create is:
"I can't create appointments in the past. Besides, you would be very late!"
Best,

Ioana

Sent from my iPhone