Hi all. This is going to sound harsh, but I'm going to simply start putting people on moderation when complaints of this type are voiced here on list. If you have a complaint about how the list is run, please email the owner or moderator privately. It even says so in the newly updated message footer which no one seems to read. It seems that the Fedora people are constantly getting harassed when a new message is posted and it needs to stop.

to use a Texas phrase, this is y-alls only warnin!

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Chemistry jokes are just Sodium funny! - Sheldon Cooper