Thank you linda for your kind words.

Actually, I have to be honest and let you know that the person on our team that
deserves all of the credit for these posts is my wife Brie who does the
research and on the apps and then writes up the weekly blog post. I agree that
she is doing a great job with these and I have passed your message on to her
with a suggestion that she look for some apps based on what you are looking for
that she can put in a future There's An App For That blog post.

If you would like to email her personally in the future with your kind words
and suggestions you can reach her at b...@fedoraoutlier.com

Thank you and have a great day!