I have a keyboard stand = my iPad Air: the Logitech Ultra-Thin keyboard cover.
I do also have another bluetooth keyboard I use with the iPad. I find that when
using facetime people can usually see me best if the iPad is standing pretty
much straight up in portrait orientation. While I can put the iPad in the stand
that way it doesn't seem as secure as in landscape orientation and the stand
tilts the iPad anyway so that people often can't see much more than my eyes and
maybe my nose. I do find that I can put one of my big hard-covered braille
volumes behind the iPad and it seems to stand nicely but an accident certainly
might happen without more support than this. Can anybody recommend a stand that
will allow the iPad to stand up straight in portrait mode and still be secure.
Thanks for any suggestions.