To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Bubble Island and Facebook question.

Hi Del it's Chris you'll be here from England I have the skin myself but have not been able to play it can you give me some ideas down you can play it because I have voice over on and have big problems if you could help me up the most grateful many thanks

Regards

Christopher Huby
tel no: 07562729946
Email 1: christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk