From: "Lisa Soulor" <hisgrace...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2014 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: question about spanish vocabulary app that was recommended here

Rebecca, I think it's just a reinforcement to have you do it twice. If
you get it wrong, it will make you keep doing it till you get it right
twice.
Rob, the Duolingo doesn't reallly give instruction. You learn by
making mistakes. I've got some books I downloaded from Bookshare and
BARD, if I need deeper explanations. I connect my braille notetaker
when I use it because I'm more of a tactile learner.
Lisa