You can go to the Google voice website and set everything up there. I have the
best luck using NVDA or window eyes. Once your account is set up, put in your
Gmail username and password into GV connect and it will work.

---
Sent from Raul's rectangular glass - 832.554.7285
Please excuse any auto complete or dictation weirdness.