----- Original Message -----
From: Reginald George
To: Support for I Devices.
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 11:11 PM
Subject: [IDevices] Fw: Agogo Accessibility

I wanted to pass on this great letter I have received from the president of the
company who makes the Agogo streaming app for listening to podcasts, music, and
other content while driving.  This app is 100% free and accessible from what I
can tell, and very easy to use.  He is already monitoring the Applevis web site.

Reg