Lori,
When adding an appointment in the calendar, there are several picker
items that show up: one each for the date, hour, minute and AM/PM.
Each of these can be adjusted by flicking one finger up or down. It
doesn't really matter what date the calendar is focused to since you
will likely have to adjust the pickers anyway when scheduling the
appointment. If the date is very far in the future it doesn't hurt to
navigate to it in the calendar. If however it is one or two days in
the future then changing the date before you make the appointment is
not necessary.

Best,
Wayne

On 4/9/14, Kimber Gardner <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lori,
>
> I haven't seen this problem on my 4s. What happens if you touch the 18
> in the start field then flick down twice? It should change to read the
> 16th.
>
> Kimber
>
> On 4/8/14, Lori Dent <loriand...@ohiohills.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I'm still having problems with the calendar. Lets say I'm wanting to
>> enter
>> in info for an event on April 16th, so I  double tapp on April 16th then
>> double tap on the add button  then I can enter in  my event info in the
>> edit
>> fields. then when I go down to  where it says start and it should say
>> April
>> 16th,because that's the month and day I'm going to be adjusting the start
>> time of the event  but instead it says April 18th. How do I fix this so
>> when
>> I get to the start and end times of the month and day I'mentering info in
>> it
>> will say the correct month and day?
>>
>> I'm not sure but somethink might have gotten selected  in the calendar
>> that
>> wasn't suppose to get selected  and how do I fix this? Any help would be
>> very much appreciated? Take care.
>>
>> Lori and the Gipper
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
>> list.
>> All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have
>> any
>> questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that
>> member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators
>> directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this
>> list
>> can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

> Kimberly

Follow me on Twitter at: